Wow…I got a lot of good deals this weekend!
- Pure & Natural hand soap —Regular price $4.69–On sale Buy One Get One Free–Used two $2 coupons from Coupons.com (also available here) PAID 35 cents each! (This deal no longer available, ended Saturday)
- Nips candy—Regular price $1.29–With in-ad coupon 79 cents each
- Nature Valley Granola Bars–Regularly $4.29–With store coupon $1.99–Minus 40 cents off coupon (Sunday paper 4/18)=$1.59
- UKotex tampons–Sale price $3.49– Minus $1.00 coupon–-$2.50 Register Reward=They paid me a penny!
- Bic Hybrid razor–Sale price $4.99–Minus $1 Store coupon–Minus $3 coupon (from Sunday paper 4/18)=99 cents
Total would have been $21.13 I paid $7.43 (with tax) Saved $13.70 (and I have 2.50 Register Reward to spend next time)
- Method Laundry soap–Regularly $8.99–Sale price $5.99–Used $2 off coupon here =$3.99 each
- Dunkin Donuts coffee–Regular price $8.49–Sale price $6.00–Used $1.50/2 coupon (from Sunday paper 3/28)=$5.25 each (They also are running a deal=buy $10 of coffee get $3 ECB)
- Hershey’s Chocolate bars–89 cents each–On sale Buy 2 Get 1 Free–Used BOGO coupon from Sunday paper=3 for 89 cents/30 cents each
- I also bought a CVS bag tag **Not pictured** (you get $1.00 Extra Care Bucks (ECBs) every fourth time you bring your bag with the CVS tag on it)—On sale for 99 cents—got 99 cents ECB back=FREE
The total for everything would have been $39.82 I paid $21.56 (with tax), so I saved $18.26 (and I got back 3.99 in ECBs to spend later). Not my best shopping trip ever, but I needed two of these items…
Just one more little thing…for all you coffee lovers out there…you know these canned (or bottled) coffee drinks can be so expensive! But I picked these up at the Grocery Outlet for 2/97 cents! What a bargain!